Students build on concepts, skills and processes developed in earlier years of Design and Technologies, and Digital Technologies.
Typically, students will:
in Design and Technologies
- draw, label and model ideas when designing and producing solutions such as creating a toy that moves
- plan steps to produce solutions and learn to manage their time
in Digital Technologies
- identify and learn how to follow safety rules when working online
- identify problems and solve them, for example, identifying stages of a game and decisions that a player must make to win
- create a range of digital solutions, such as coding simple interactive games.