India and Alessandro interviewed our new Principal, Mr Grbin and shared this on our blog.
Thank you Mr Grbin for letting us interview you and getting to know you a little better.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a Principal and I have four beautiful daughters.
2) How many schools have you worked at?
I have worked at eight different schools over the years which includes working overseas.
3) How long have you been a Principal?
This is my first appointment as Principal so I have been a Principal for nine days.
4) Why did you choose to become a Principal?
I enjoy helping and supporting a school community.
5) What has been your favourite thing about being at St Joseph’s School so far?
Meeting all the families and staff here at St Joseph’s School, Tranmere.
6) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy keeping fit and playing with my children.
7) Which football and netball team do you follow?
I follow the Adelaide Crows in the AFL and the Thunderbirds in netball.
8) Do you have a favourite food?
My favourite food would have to be schnitzel with pepper sauce and chips!
9) Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I like this school because it’s a great place to work.
Thanks again for your time and we are really happy that you are our new Principal.