Welcome to Term 3

Image result for back to school

Dear Parents/Caregivers,

Welcome to Term 3! I am really looking forward to returning after an extended break. I hope you have appreciated spending some quality time with your children during the holidays. Students will once again need to be prepared for an eventful and challenging term of learning ahead.

Now is an ideal time to review your child’s school report and reflect upon the strengths and areas for improvement and set in place goals and future action plans for this Semester. At this level of schooling I really encourage students to reflect on their learning challenges and to take ownership of their goals for improvement. I encourage your partnership in this discussion.

This term Year 3/4 students are participating in Badminton clinics on Thursdays beginning in Week 2.  Therefore, students will need to wear their sports uniform on Thursdays as of Week 2.

I would also like to remind you to check that your child has all the necessary materials/stationary required for their learning to avoid the need to borrow from others.

Looking forward to continue working with you and your child in partnership this term.

Rob Maio

Key Events This Term

Term 3 Begins – 24 July (Mon, Week 1)

School Photo Day – 9 Aug (Wed, Week 3)

Science Week – 14 -18 Aug (Week 4)

Book Week Parade – 25 Aug (Fri, Week 5)

PJ Day/Disco Fundraiser – 7 Sept (Thurs, Week 7)

Year 3/4 Unit Mass – 21 Sept (Thurs, Week 9)

Italian Day – 22 Sept (Fri, Week 9)

Excursion to Migration Museum/Botanical Gardens 25 Sept (Mon, Week 10)

Show Your True Colours Day – 29 Sept (Fri, Week 10)